This website ("website") is operated by Tasksauce, a trading name of Tasksauce Limited, a company incorporated in England, registered company number 7382531, whose registered address is 19 Celina Close, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 3LS, United Kingdom. The terms "Tasksauce", "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in this Privacy Statement mean Tasksauce Limited which includes both subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under the control of Tasksauce. The terms "you", "your" and "yours" when used in this Privacy Statement mean any user of this website.
BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
2. Scope of Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices with regard to Personal Data collected by us from you directly and/or through the website to the extent that such Personal Data is protected by applicable European data protection laws. The term "Personal Data" refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, security numbers, job description, health related data, birthday, e-mail address or mailing address.
3. Changes to Privacy Statement
We are continually updating our methods of communication and adding new functions and features to this website and to our existing services. Because of these on-going changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will notify you and the local data authority where required by law of the changes. Please check this page frequently to keep up with potential changes.
4. Collection of Personal Data
You may choose to buy products or services using the website or receive additional information or services from us. When you purchase our products or request additional information, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For example, if inaccurate postcodes are received, we may use third party software to fix this.
5. Use of Personal Data
We will use your Personal Data to fulfil your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for Personal Data it may include, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
- We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research; and
- We may use your Personal Data internally to administer this website and help us improve our services.
You agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please e-mail us at the address given below with "Email Unsubscribe" in the subject heading. If you also wish to be removed from our post marketing database, please let us know by e-mailing us at the address given below with "Mail Unsubscribe" in the subject heading or writing to us at the address given below.
7. Collection of Anonymous Data
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. Our website contains Hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally - it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these Hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary "cookies" that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from to gauge our users' demographics.
9. Disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies or third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the "unsubscribe" procedure set out above.
- Where you have consented, we may also share your Personal Data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your Personal Data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
10. Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below. Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
11. Links to other websites
11. Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently the United Kingdom, the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this website and communicating electronically with us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your Personal Data as set out in this Privacy Statement.
12. Your use of the website
13. Governing Law
13. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Statement or any part of our service, you may contact us by e-mailing info (at) tasksauce.com or by writing to us at the address shown on our Site under the 'Contact Us' section.